Sunday, August 21, 2011

Preparing for the Kindergarten Class- 2nd year homeschooler

Well school starts tomorrow and I am writing this blog to try to keep things organize and help me stay focused (I suffer from add and many times I follow a link and go down many rabbit holes) anyways, so let's get started. Seeing this is my second year homeschooling I do not know everything like a lot of seasoned pros out there in the blogosphere. I follow a lot of other blogs and draw ideas that fit my teaching style, motto and my child's learning style. As of now I am doing a lot of prep work considering my core curriculum was suppose to be here last week but did not show. Praying that it comes the first week of school. As you will notice I gather resources from a lot of different areas many from other homeschool mom bloggers who have amazing ideas and other times from teachers that teach kindergarten in the school system. Mixing both allows me a range of things that I can work with and use in my class that consist of my 4 soon to be 5 year old son and my 16 month old daughter and our class/pet hamster Buster lol So join me on our crazy adventure through the world of discovery, learning and growth.  

No comments:

Post a Comment