Sunday, December 4, 2011

Lost and Found

Okay so I have been super busy since September thinking I was going to sit here and write blog post everyday was a dream that is not yet reached at the moment. I was without a computer for almost a month and lost pretty much everything I had files and all. So thankful that my family pics were backed up on an external hard drive. To add to the madness we were in the process of moving the past month. So now things are settling down a little bit and I FINALLY (thank you Lord) have a new laptop. So my first priority of course was getting back on track with schooling my son. Now that things are a LITTLE settled (when are they ever??) . I am starting to really work with my son on sight words something I have been procrastinating on and just started with him last week. So I made a simple sight word journal cover to go along with these really cool sight word journals I found on Pinterest, Judy from KinderTastic created them here is the link if you want to check them out http://kindertastic.blogspot.com/2011/07/sight-word-journal.html#comment-form

and here is where you can find the simple cover I made to go along with them if you are interested
Sight Word Journal Cover

No comments:

Post a Comment