Monday, January 16, 2012

Easy Healthy Pizza

Chefs getting ready to make pizza
Often I struggle with what to feed my kids for lunch. I have breakfast down that is a no brainer my kids are not picky but for lunch they both have different taste so it becomes a challenge. I myself love sandwiches but my kids are not into them unless they are grilled cheese or egg sandwiches.  So when I go shopping I usually try to get dino nuggets or pizza. Frozen pizzas, however, have a lot of sodium which is really bad for anyone. So today as I was tempted to buy a frozen pizza I decided we could make our own so here we go:

Ingredients 

  • pizza mix cheese 1lb.
  • olives
  • pepperonis
  • spaghetti sauce
  •   pineapples
  • pre made pizza crust



Steps
  1. Place pizza crust on baking sheet and preheat oven to 400 , make sure all your chefs wash their hands
  2. Spread pizza sauce on pizza 

Chef Lightning doing a great job!
 

3.Sprinkle cheese blend on pizza
Still doing an amazing job 

4. Add various toppings of your choice

Loving this process
5. Place in oven for ten minutes and enjoy :)

Waiting...
I have no pics of the final product because well we ate it. But my son did comment about how the pizza tasted better than the one we order.




No comments:

Post a Comment